Over the first half of 2010, Forrester's IT clients asked more than 350 questions about Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Buyers are no longer just asking "What is SaaS?" "Who offers SaaS?" and "Is SaaS secure?" Rather, we're hearing more sophisticated questions about how to incorporate SaaS into the overall application footprint, best practices for implementing SaaS, how to build governance and due diligence around purchases, and where to invest in organization skill sets as firms make greater use of the service.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit