Over the first half of 2010, Forrester's IT clients asked more than 350 questions about Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Buyers are no longer just asking "What is SaaS?" "Who offers SaaS?" and "Is SaaS secure?" Rather, we're hearing more sophisticated questions about how to incorporate SaaS into the overall application footprint, best practices for implementing SaaS, how to build governance and due diligence around purchases, and where to invest in organization skill sets as firms make greater use of the service.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks