Over the first half of 2010, Forrester's IT clients asked more than 350 questions about Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Buyers are no longer just asking "What is SaaS?" "Who offers SaaS?" and "Is SaaS secure?" Rather, we're hearing more sophisticated questions about how to incorporate SaaS into the overall application footprint, best practices for implementing SaaS, how to build governance and due diligence around purchases, and where to invest in organization skill sets as firms make greater use of the service.
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday