Over the first half of 2010, Forrester's IT clients asked more than 350 questions about Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Buyers are no longer just asking "What is SaaS?" "Who offers SaaS?" and "Is SaaS secure?" Rather, we're hearing more sophisticated questions about how to incorporate SaaS into the overall application footprint, best practices for implementing SaaS, how to build governance and due diligence around purchases, and where to invest in organization skill sets as firms make greater use of the service.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response