As a nation, we have certainly faced our fair share of disasters lately; flooding in Queensland and Victoria, cyclones in Queensland and massive bush fires in Western Australia — just months after devastating earthquakes in Christchurch. Our hearts certainly goes out to all of the people affected by these disasters but I personally feel the pain of all the IT professionals who are, or will be, working tirelessly to bring IT systems back on-line in order to maintain some form of business continuity in these affected areas.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets