As a nation, we have certainly faced our fair share of disasters lately; flooding in Queensland and Victoria, cyclones in Queensland and massive bush fires in Western Australia — just months after devastating earthquakes in Christchurch. Our hearts certainly goes out to all of the people affected by these disasters but I personally feel the pain of all the IT professionals who are, or will be, working tirelessly to bring IT systems back on-line in order to maintain some form of business continuity in these affected areas.
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology