As a nation, we have certainly faced our fair share of disasters lately; flooding in Queensland and Victoria, cyclones in Queensland and massive bush fires in Western Australia — just months after devastating earthquakes in Christchurch. Our hearts certainly goes out to all of the people affected by these disasters but I personally feel the pain of all the IT professionals who are, or will be, working tirelessly to bring IT systems back on-line in order to maintain some form of business continuity in these affected areas.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector