As a nation, we have certainly faced our fair share of disasters lately; flooding in Queensland and Victoria, cyclones in Queensland and massive bush fires in Western Australia — just months after devastating earthquakes in Christchurch. Our hearts certainly goes out to all of the people affected by these disasters but I personally feel the pain of all the IT professionals who are, or will be, working tirelessly to bring IT systems back on-line in order to maintain some form of business continuity in these affected areas.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud