The Brazilian organization in charge of technical standards has decided to vote "no, with conditions" to Microsoft's Office Open XML document format during an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) meeting on Sunday.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world