The Brazilian organization in charge of technical standards has decided to vote "no, with conditions" to Microsoft's Office Open XML document format during an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) meeting on Sunday.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks