The Brazilian organization in charge of technical standards has decided to vote "no, with conditions" to Microsoft's Office Open XML document format during an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) meeting on Sunday.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?