The Brazilian organization in charge of technical standards has decided to vote "no, with conditions" to Microsoft's Office Open XML document format during an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) meeting on Sunday.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit