The Brazilian organization in charge of technical standards has decided to vote "no, with conditions" to Microsoft's Office Open XML document format during an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) meeting on Sunday.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits