The biggest problem today with IT operations management is that there are too many methodologies. Name your favorite acronym; ITIL, CMMI, whatever; all bring confusion and a sense of bureaucratic-fear to the folks in the trenches who just want to Do It - keep things running.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users