The biggest problem today with IT operations management is that there are too many methodologies. Name your favorite acronym; ITIL, CMMI, whatever; all bring confusion and a sense of bureaucratic-fear to the folks in the trenches who just want to Do It - keep things running.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads