For whatever reason, you are terminating a contract with a key outsourcing vendor. Perhaps their prices are too high, or they failed to meet performance goals. You look over your contract and-surprise! Very little is said about what happens when the deal ends and you need to transition to a new vendor.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning