For whatever reason, you are terminating a contract with a key outsourcing vendor. Perhaps their prices are too high, or they failed to meet performance goals. You look over your contract and-surprise! Very little is said about what happens when the deal ends and you need to transition to a new vendor.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends