For whatever reason, you are terminating a contract with a key outsourcing vendor. Perhaps their prices are too high, or they failed to meet performance goals. You look over your contract and-surprise! Very little is said about what happens when the deal ends and you need to transition to a new vendor.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders