It's no secret that many companies struggle with decisions about technology investments. Executives know that technology is important, but many have difficulty aligning IT spending with business goals. This is particularly true in today's business economy, where markets and companies are being forced to adjust and change at an almost blinding pace. It's hard for anyone to make an informed decision when many variables are in flux and even harder when there's a dearth of decision-support tools.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?