It's no secret that many companies struggle with decisions about technology investments. Executives know that technology is important, but many have difficulty aligning IT spending with business goals. This is particularly true in today's business economy, where markets and companies are being forced to adjust and change at an almost blinding pace. It's hard for anyone to make an informed decision when many variables are in flux and even harder when there's a dearth of decision-support tools.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC