It's no secret that many companies struggle with decisions about technology investments. Executives know that technology is important, but many have difficulty aligning IT spending with business goals. This is particularly true in today's business economy, where markets and companies are being forced to adjust and change at an almost blinding pace. It's hard for anyone to make an informed decision when many variables are in flux and even harder when there's a dearth of decision-support tools.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks