SOA is one of the hottest buzzwords that CIOs are chasing today. Everywhere you look there are blogs, journals, and pod casts discussing the technological challenges of SOA. There seems to be little mention of the human side of SOA. SOA relies heavily on talented employees to successfully deliver results. An organization must have the following characteristics to succeed with their SOA initiatives:
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends