When Western Union sent its first telegrams across the frontiers of America in 1851, it struggled against companies with competing, incompatible technologies. Years of fierce wheeling and dealing helped Western Union acquire and neutralize rivals.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?