Today's CIO's didn't become powerful IT decision makers overnight. Some started out in entirely different fields, some left IT and returned with broader perspectives and some have been in IT since college, when they dreamed in code.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining