Today's CIO's didn't become powerful IT decision makers overnight. Some started out in entirely different fields, some left IT and returned with broader perspectives and some have been in IT since college, when they dreamed in code.
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape