Today's CIO's didn't become powerful IT decision makers overnight. Some started out in entirely different fields, some left IT and returned with broader perspectives and some have been in IT since college, when they dreamed in code.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?