Editor's Note: President Obama's executive order on immigration announced last night included several implications for H1B visas. Commentator Gary J. Beach, former publisher of CIO.com and CIO magazine and author of "The U.S. Technology Skills Gap," shares his opinions on why the H1B visa debate is a scapegoat for a much broader challenge facing the United States.
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security