As the most trusted provider of vehicle history information, CARFAX is used by millions of buyers and sellers each year to research used cars and light trucks. As demand for used vehicle information rapidly increases, so do the number of visitors to Carfax.com. To better manage the load and ensure fast, reliable delivery of vehicle data, CARFAX recently upgraded from traditional load balancing technology to next-generation application delivery controllers (ADCs) to accelerate performance, cut data center costs and boost capacity over existing infrastructure.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT