As the most trusted provider of vehicle history information, CARFAX is used by millions of buyers and sellers each year to research used cars and light trucks. As demand for used vehicle information rapidly increases, so do the number of visitors to Carfax.com. To better manage the load and ensure fast, reliable delivery of vehicle data, CARFAX recently upgraded from traditional load balancing technology to next-generation application delivery controllers (ADCs) to accelerate performance, cut data center costs and boost capacity over existing infrastructure.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits