NetFlow is great for providing application usage information and can fulfill most organizations' needs for understanding application and service activity, but packet capture solves the most granular end-user problems and is essential when it comes to compliance and transactional analysis.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks