NetFlow is great for providing application usage information and can fulfill most organizations' needs for understanding application and service activity, but packet capture solves the most granular end-user problems and is essential when it comes to compliance and transactional analysis.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world