NetFlow is great for providing application usage information and can fulfill most organizations' needs for understanding application and service activity, but packet capture solves the most granular end-user problems and is essential when it comes to compliance and transactional analysis.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security