Social-networking sites MySpace and Facebook have apparently fixed coding errors that could have allowed an attacker access to all of their users' data and photos.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage