Highlights of the January-March quarter for Telecom include Gen-i winning the Fletcher Building mobile contract from Vodafone, an increase in the dividend from the Southern Cross cable to $NZ23 million, from $14 million last year, and ongoing reductions in capital expenditure.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection