I only bought Release 3.0 of Tom Friedman's "The World Is Flat" because he mentions me and my company in this release. After all, I already have the two earlier releases of the same book. However, once I read the book, I was really glad I bought it. There are two excellent new chapters and one of the stories is a must read.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud