I only bought Release 3.0 of Tom Friedman's "The World Is Flat" because he mentions me and my company in this release. After all, I already have the two earlier releases of the same book. However, once I read the book, I was really glad I bought it. There are two excellent new chapters and one of the stories is a must read.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities