I only bought Release 3.0 of Tom Friedman's "The World Is Flat" because he mentions me and my company in this release. After all, I already have the two earlier releases of the same book. However, once I read the book, I was really glad I bought it. There are two excellent new chapters and one of the stories is a must read.
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector