It's becoming more obvious by the day: Many companies' laptop and desktop fleets are quickly becoming outdated, a consequence of their decision to hold off on PC refreshes in order to conserve cash during the 2009 recession. Looking ahead, many companies see 2011 and 2012 as investment years, part of broader efforts to update their old equipment and enable a new generation of technology-savvy workers.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities