It's becoming more obvious by the day: Many companies' laptop and desktop fleets are quickly becoming outdated, a consequence of their decision to hold off on PC refreshes in order to conserve cash during the 2009 recession. Looking ahead, many companies see 2011 and 2012 as investment years, part of broader efforts to update their old equipment and enable a new generation of technology-savvy workers.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security