Business groups say the make-up of growth over 2012 indicates that the transition from resources to non-mining sectors to drive the economy may still need the helping hand of another interest rate cut.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning