Workers increasingly expect to do their jobs anywhere, anytime, on any device. But according to the 2011 Forrester "State of the Workforce Technology Adoption" survey of 4,985 information workers, it's executives driving that advancement. While 35 percent of employees are all-day desktop users tethered to the office, 90 percent of executives regularly shuttle between work, travel and home.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?