That flat-screen TV in your living room is no longer the center of the viewing universe. Viacom, a leading global entertainment content company, now needs to deliver content, like SpongeBob SquarePants, to viewers via smartphones, computers and tablets, 24 hours a day.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?