A friend of mine told me recently, that her company has further tightened up the usage of PowerPoint: The maximum number of slides per meeting has now been reduced from 4 to 1.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud