The Canadian government has introduced its long-awaited legislation giving police new powers to get Internet and wireless subscriber information without a warrant and requiring telecommunications providers to have equipment for intercepting communications.
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site