I recently saw a Sci-Fi show where two time travellers had paths that crossed repeatedly through time. These intertwined timelines were travelling in mutually opposite directions: One time traveller’s past was the other’s future. Like the Sci-Fi show, ICT solutions can also travel in two directions, often at the same time.
- Hacking bitcoin and blockchain
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform