I recently saw a Sci-Fi show where two time travellers had paths that crossed repeatedly through time. These intertwined timelines were travelling in mutually opposite directions: One time traveller’s past was the other’s future. Like the Sci-Fi show, ICT solutions can also travel in two directions, often at the same time.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next