The hackers at News Corp. have become the hackees -- surely that's a word in modern parlance -- of Anonymous and LulzSec, who released email login details of two former News of the World editors and are threatening to divulge more.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner