In a full-house debate attended by more than 200 of the delegates at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo Emerging Trends, nearly 40 per cent voted that most traditional IT organisations will be closed down by 2012 as tech-savvy business managers embrace powerful new business-driven technologies and outsourcing. Between now and 2012, we will see five dimensions of transformation that may lead to this happening. Let's take a look at the pros and cons of the argument to see what we can predict.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning