Chasing business debts for a fairer system sees the Australian Tax Commissioner Michael D’Ascenzo setting his sights on superannuation. Now the directors’ penalty regime will see all directors made personally liable for any unpaid superannuation guarantee contributions.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC