There is a great divide in the realm of information technology. I'm not talking about Windows versus Linux or Java versus .NET - no, nothing like that. The gap I'm referring to is between software developers and the people who manage them - what I call hackers and suits
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?