There is a great divide in the realm of information technology. I'm not talking about Windows versus Linux or Java versus .NET - no, nothing like that. The gap I'm referring to is between software developers and the people who manage them - what I call hackers and suits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?