Transparency, the let-it-all-hang-out style of IT management, isn't scary; it's empowering. It's what is freeing IT up to be more competitive, effective and resourceful. Three case studies demonstrate how service-level agreements, chargeback and the Balanced Scorecard help create transparency and better align IT with the business
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner