You don't have to take a page out of his book to learn some valuable lessons from how Torvalds has managed the sprawling, self-selected, volunteer community of Linux developers—both the successes, and what led to his self-imposed exile.
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- The week in security: Warnings on exploits as malware Struts its stuff