Mergers and acquisitions usually pass through six stages. Allen Shatten, proprietor of information technology planning company Lattice IT, explaining why cost-savings targets are often not met -- and what can happen when CIOs sign off before completing the necessary homework.
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring