Mergers and acquisitions usually pass through six stages. Allen Shatten, proprietor of information technology planning company Lattice IT, explaining why cost-savings targets are often not met -- and what can happen when CIOs sign off before completing the necessary homework.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities