Mergers and acquisitions usually pass through six stages. Allen Shatten, proprietor of information technology planning company Lattice IT, explaining why cost-savings targets are often not met -- and what can happen when CIOs sign off before completing the necessary homework.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security