If images of picturesque rural settings and grazing sheep come to mind when you think of farming today then think again. IT has revolutionised this industry in regional Victoria where dairy farmers are using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags, handheld devices and robots.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus