Managers under financial pressure seem as ready as ever to succumb to the attractions of short term discounts on offer from outsourcers, despite all the evidence that such "distress sourcing" is likely to store up huge operational and financial problems in the future.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner