Managers under financial pressure seem as ready as ever to succumb to the attractions of short term discounts on offer from outsourcers, despite all the evidence that such "distress sourcing" is likely to store up huge operational and financial problems in the future.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response