Managers under financial pressure seem as ready as ever to succumb to the attractions of short term discounts on offer from outsourcers, despite all the evidence that such "distress sourcing" is likely to store up huge operational and financial problems in the future.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit