Managers under financial pressure seem as ready as ever to succumb to the attractions of short term discounts on offer from outsourcers, despite all the evidence that such "distress sourcing" is likely to store up huge operational and financial problems in the future.
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday