“Christchurch has a unique opportunity. The earthquake was devastating and horrific. But it has also left a great opportunity to rebuild," says Darrell D Smith, director of facilities and energy, real estate and facilities at Microsoft.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys