“Christchurch has a unique opportunity. The earthquake was devastating and horrific. But it has also left a great opportunity to rebuild," says Darrell D Smith, director of facilities and energy, real estate and facilities at Microsoft.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five