I was attacked at an airport in Europe. It happened a few years ago while I was minding my own business near a departure gate. The attack was targeted at my smart phone, so I wasn't physically harmed. And, fortunately, my phone wasn't harmed either.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining