I was attacked at an airport in Europe. It happened a few years ago while I was minding my own business near a departure gate. The attack was targeted at my smart phone, so I wasn't physically harmed. And, fortunately, my phone wasn't harmed either.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security