I was attacked at an airport in Europe. It happened a few years ago while I was minding my own business near a departure gate. The attack was targeted at my smart phone, so I wasn't physically harmed. And, fortunately, my phone wasn't harmed either.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys