I was attacked at an airport in Europe. It happened a few years ago while I was minding my own business near a departure gate. The attack was targeted at my smart phone, so I wasn't physically harmed. And, fortunately, my phone wasn't harmed either.
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone