Chris Pearson, CEO of JAMF Software, chats with Computerworld at the MacIT Conference about the reasons why Apple is making in-roads into enterprise environments beyond the traditional markets.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets