With enterprises rapidly expanding across the country or across the globe, mobility strategies have moved to front and center for most businesses. In fact, a recent Forrester Research "Trends" survey notes that 80% of enterprises plan to set a mobile and wireless strategy policy this year.*
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?