The present Microsoft v CSIRO declaratory judgment patent lawsuit in the US places CSIRO in a difficult position for many reasons. Recent changes in US patent law, government policy issues, and inherent imbalances in patent litigation will require CSIRO management to make some very hard decisions.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection