The present Microsoft v CSIRO declaratory judgment patent lawsuit in the US places CSIRO in a difficult position for many reasons. Recent changes in US patent law, government policy issues, and inherent imbalances in patent litigation will require CSIRO management to make some very hard decisions.
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?