The present Microsoft v CSIRO declaratory judgment patent lawsuit in the US places CSIRO in a difficult position for many reasons. Recent changes in US patent law, government policy issues, and inherent imbalances in patent litigation will require CSIRO management to make some very hard decisions.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits