When the CEO says "Show me the money", CIOs are often caught short and unable to demonstrate the value of IT projects. Here are crucial steps CIOs should take to instil a benefits management focus in their organisations and ensure that project success is judged by the value that's created.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security