Cyberthieves broke into the IT systems of Carphone Warehouse, a large cell phone retailer in the U.K., and may have stolen personal and bank data of up to 2.4 million customers and the credit card details of up to 90,000 customers.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage