Cyberthieves broke into the IT systems of Carphone Warehouse, a large cell phone retailer in the U.K., and may have stolen personal and bank data of up to 2.4 million customers and the credit card details of up to 90,000 customers.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers