Cyberthieves broke into the IT systems of Carphone Warehouse, a large cell phone retailer in the U.K., and may have stolen personal and bank data of up to 2.4 million customers and the credit card details of up to 90,000 customers.
- To pay or not pay a hacker’s ransomware demand? It comes down to cyber hygiene
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Zoom fixes webcam flaw for Macs, but security concerns linger
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million