A new drive to develop international network capacity is under way, in Pacific Fibre, an early stage international fibre venture founded by a group including Warehouse founder Stephen Tindall, Trade Me's Sam Morgan and Rod Drury, founder of SaaS software provider Xero.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users