A group of hackers that previously leaked alleged NSA exploits claims to have even more attack tools, as well as intelligence gathered by the agency on foreign banks and ballistic missile programs.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner