Digital forensics is still a young science. That newness, coupled with the fast-changing world of computer technology, has resulted in a taxonomy and methodology for digital forensics that is poorly defined and confusing to computer security experts and law enforcement
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data