Digital forensics is still a young science. That newness, coupled with the fast-changing world of computer technology, has resulted in a taxonomy and methodology for digital forensics that is poorly defined and confusing to computer security experts and law enforcement
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud