Before CES, Macworld Expo, Comdex, or Computex, game-changing inventions often made their public debut at the World's Fair. Since the London World Exposition of 1851, this celebration of culture and science has introduced countless marvels to the masses. Think the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, rocket ships, the steam engine, futuristic concept cars; even electricity. Here we'll focus on ideas that shaped some of the tech products and entertainment we enjoy today
- Zerodium makes $1.5m iOS hack tougher, offers $500k for WhatsApp, Signal
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements