Data capture, data governance, and availability of services are among the biggest challenges IT will face in creating an IoT analytics environment. IoT analytics will also place new pressures on network infrastructure. Depending on the application and industry, IoT’s requirements will create more demand for additional bandwidth and less tolerance of latency within the network infrastructure.
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit