A New Zealand high school running entirely on open source software has slashed its server requirements by a factor of almost 50, despite a government deal mandating the use of Microsoft software in all schools.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities