A New Zealand high school running entirely on open source software has slashed its server requirements by a factor of almost 50, despite a government deal mandating the use of Microsoft software in all schools.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys