A New Zealand high school running entirely on open source software has slashed its server requirements by a factor of almost 50, despite a government deal mandating the use of Microsoft software in all schools.
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics