A New Zealand high school running entirely on open source software has slashed its server requirements by a factor of almost 50, despite a government deal mandating the use of Microsoft software in all schools.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave