A New Zealand high school running entirely on open source software has slashed its server requirements by a factor of almost 50, despite a government deal mandating the use of Microsoft software in all schools.
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs