A New Zealand high school running entirely on open source software has slashed its server requirements by a factor of almost 50, despite a government deal mandating the use of Microsoft software in all schools.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads