A New Zealand high school running entirely on open source software has slashed its server requirements by a factor of almost 50, despite a government deal mandating the use of Microsoft software in all schools.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection