If you think your data centre is too crowded, pay attention to researchers at Xerox, who hope to make optical switches much smaller than today’s devices. The secret lies in a technology called optical MEMS, or micro-electrical-mechanical systems.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security