If you think your data centre is too crowded, pay attention to researchers at Xerox, who hope to make optical switches much smaller than today’s devices. The secret lies in a technology called optical MEMS, or micro-electrical-mechanical systems.
- Zerodium makes $1.5m iOS hack tougher, offers $500k for WhatsApp, Signal
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements