If you think your data centre is too crowded, pay attention to researchers at Xerox, who hope to make optical switches much smaller than today’s devices. The secret lies in a technology called optical MEMS, or micro-electrical-mechanical systems.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?