The decorations are going up and the office party is the talk of the canteen — yes, Christmas festivities are upon us. While kids everywhere are busy making lists of the toys and gear they want to see under the tree Christmas morning, we asked Australian CIOs what Santa could bring them to make their life easier in 2012.
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware