Enterprise data centers, from small to large, are moving or planning to move significant amounts of their applications and data to the cloud, but data migration is a big concern and implementation on existing infrastructures can be time-consuming, complex, and costly.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next