Enterprise data centers, from small to large, are moving or planning to move significant amounts of their applications and data to the cloud, but data migration is a big concern and implementation on existing infrastructures can be time-consuming, complex, and costly.
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication