Enterprise data centers, from small to large, are moving or planning to move significant amounts of their applications and data to the cloud, but data migration is a big concern and implementation on existing infrastructures can be time-consuming, complex, and costly.
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health