The sales and marketing teams and, indeed, the board and CEO are all pointing to growth data and signals from the market that the economy is humming along an presenting more opportunities than they can possibly grasp. Yet the risk of a cash crunch remains.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’