For buyers, an earn-out can offer the owner protection against overpaying for a company that doesn't end up thriving or growing in the way its original owners expected. But caveat vendor: let the vendor beware.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely